Setting Email Account Using Eudora
1. Open Eudora
2. Open Tools menu
3. Click on personalities
4. Right click on left menu [ You can directly reach here just selecting the personality tab in the left menu]
5. Click New.....
6. In wizard check [ skip directly to advanced account setup] then click OK
7. Click FINISH
8. Fill the form and SMTP server will be [mail.domain.com]
[ Remember: If this SMTP setting doesn't work then you can use your isp's smtp ]
9. Uncheck Authentication required
10. Uncheck Use Relay Personality, if defined
11. Click on Incoming Mail
12. Check POP
13. Check Leave mail on server
[ If you want to download all mails then don't do this ]
14. Authentication style > check Password
15. Click OK
If it does not work after this settings then we are not resposible, as we don't provide help for 3rd party softwares we can provide settings for such software, if any.
Was this answer helpful?
Before you set up a mail account, you must have the following information: your user nameyour...
Before you set up a mail account, you must have the following information:1 : Your user name2 :...
Open Outlook ExpressOpen menu Tools > AccountsClick on Mail TabDouble click on the account you...
1 : Open the Email application from the App Tray.This will take you to the Account setup screen.2...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution